Tuesday, July 11, 2006

GOODBYE MY DESTINY’S CHILD

I know, this is old news - but in a recent concert in barcelona (spain) - those three hot hot hot ladies aka destiny’s child announced they are kaput at the end of their world tour - oh my - I’m so sad - we all saw it coming a mile away - I’m so glad they came back as promised for their third and now final album - destiny fufilled (I’m obsessed with the current single girl) - and it sure is now ‘destiny fufilled’ - I don’t care what anyone says - they have provided hit after hit of sheer booty - shake yr ass tunes - and what a set of pipes each possesses! they are amazing and will be so so so missed as a trio - but of course beyonce knowles will carry on to mega-stardom - and i do predict kelly rowland and michelle williams will do good too - I'm so sure of it - and I we can all forsee the inevitable destiny’s child reunion - much thanks and love to them - we will be watching you guys (note to all: don’t follow in the steps of diana ross…but popbytes so loves the diana factor) - popbytes shedding a small pop tear..... :(

No comments: